Let only service
If you want to deal directly with your property, and with your tenants once they’re living there, this package is for you. It includes the following services:
- Marketing your property.
- Assessing prospective tenants.
- Carrying out credit and identity checks.
- Taking up references.
- Providing an overview and recommendation of tenants for your approval and instruction.
- Preparing the tenancy agreement.
- Preparing the inventory and schedule of condition.
- Preparing a standing order for the monthly rental payments.
- Registering the deposit within the Deposit Protection Service, in line with government legislation.
- Notifying the relevant utility companies.
- Carrying out a check-in appointment with the tenant.
- Giving your contact details to the tenant.
- Carrying out a pre-tenancy inspection.
Once the tenancy begins, you would deal with any queries, requests, rent arrears, maintenance and repairs. We keep your contact details, and those of the tenant, on file in case of emergency.
- Dealing with any maintenance issues identified at inspections or as and when they occur.
- Arranging quotations for any work needed, and overseeing it if required. (We have access to reputable, reliable local tradesmen who we are happy to recommend, or you may wish to use your own preferred contractors.)
- Where possible, deducting the costs of necessary work from rents received; otherwise sending invoices to you for settlement. (In emergencies, such as a gas leak or burst water pipe, it may not be possible to provide quotations or to obtain your prior authority.)
- Checking out the tenant at the end of the tenancy.
- Arranging quotations for any works needed after the tenancy.
- Liaising with the tenant about any deductions from the deposit.
- Liaising with the Deposit Protection Service, should there be a deposit dispute.
Also, as part of our full management package, we offer a 100% Rent Guarantee Policy. This gives you peace of mind that you won’t incur any loss if a tenant defaults on their rent. The policy starts from month one of the rent not being paid, and includes all costs incurred in bringing the tenancy to an end if necessary.
Always wanted to build
your dream home?
Why not buy off-plan.
If you like the idea of working with the developer and creating something unique for you then your journey begins with completing this form: