Commencement of tenancy
At the check-in appointment the Tenant is required, prior to occupation to:
- Sign the Tenancy Agreement.
- Sign the Inventory and Schedule of Condition and sign to confirm they have read and understood the Tenants Information Pack.
- Pay one months rent in advance.
- Pay a deposit equating to 5 weeks rent – which is then secured with the Deposit Protection Scheme.
- The monies due are taken in clear funds. On receipt of the above the keys are handed over and the Tenant may make arrangements for occupation of the property.
Always wanted to build
your dream home?
Why not buy off-plan.
If you like the idea of working with the developer and creating something unique for you then your journey begins with completing this form: