Sustainability and corporate responsibility
At Monks Estate & Letting Agents we recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our clients, in relation to customers, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
We wish to reduce our environmental impact, and to contribute towards social responsibility, particularly in the areas of our social, economic and environmental choices.
- recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to our clients are integral to our business;
- aim to demonstrate our commitment to our responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies;
- take seriously all feedback that we receive from our clients and customers and, where possible, maintain open dialogue with them to ensure that we fulfil the requirements of this policy
The Company Directors are responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. However, all employees of Monks Estate & Letting Agents are responsible for our successful performance of this policy.
Our Company Focus:
- strive to improve our environmental performance through implementation of sustainable development and environmental policies;
- ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk;
- operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees;
- offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development;
- provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment;
- provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment;
- uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with clients, customers and suppliers
- ensure our contracts clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship;
- operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices; and
- encourage our suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for our mutual benefit
Always wanted to build
your dream home?
Why not buy off-plan.
If you like the idea of working with the developer and creating something unique for you then your journey begins with completing this form: