Full management service
This package includes everything in the let-only package, plus the following services:
- Collecting the monthly rent, generally by standing order, deducting our agreed monthly management fee plus VAT at the prevailing rate, and transferring the balance to your bank account. We don’t earn interest on the rent while it’s in our account.
- Providing a monthly statement detailing the rent payments.
- Registering the deposit within the Deposit Protection Service, in line with government legislation.
- Arranging your annual Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate.
- Liaising with utility companies throughout the tenancy.
- Conducting annual rent reviews if appropriate.
- Carrying out an initial inspection within the first three months of occupation and every six months after that. We send you an inspection report after these visits, detailing any concerns or maintenance issues.
- Dealing with any maintenance issues identified at inspections or as and when they occur.
- Arranging quotations for any work needed, and overseeing it if required. (We have access to reputable, reliable local tradesmen who we are happy to recommend, or you may wish to use your own preferred contractors.)
- Where possible, deducting the costs of necessary work from rents received; otherwise sending invoices to you for settlement. (In emergencies, such as a gas leak or burst water pipe, it may not be possible to provide quotations or to obtain your prior authority.)
- Checking out the tenant at the end of the tenancy.
- Arranging quotations for any works needed after the tenancy.
- Liaising with the tenant about any deductions from the deposit.
- Liaising with the Deposit Protection Service, should there be a deposit dispute.
Also, as part of our full management package, we offer a 100% Rent Guarantee Policy. This gives you peace of mind that you won’t incur any loss if a tenant defaults on their rent. The policy starts from month one of the rent not being paid, and includes all costs incurred in bringing the tenancy to an end if necessary.
Always wanted to build
your dream home?
Why not buy off-plan.
If you like the idea of working with the developer and creating something unique for you then your journey begins with completing this form: