A charming one bedroom detached studio apartment with good sized enclosed courtyard garden set in the heart of the popular market town of Wem. Ideal for first time buyer or investor. The accommodation briefly comprises open plan living/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, mezzanine bedroom and enclosed courtyard garden. – Detached studio apartment
– Large courtyard garden
– Open plan living / dining room
– Mezzanine bathroom
– Town centre location
– Ideal for first time buyer or investor
– No upward chain
– Viewing recommended
Situated in Wem with an excellent range of facilities on hand including shops, supermarket, doctors, public houses and railway station.
Wooden and glazed door opening to:OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING ROOM
- 5.53m x 2.98m(18'1" x 9'9") With window overlooking the front and rear and door leading to courtyard, wood effect flooring, TV aerial point, storage heater.KITCHEN
- 2.91m x 1.49m(9'6" x 4'10") Fitted with range of white high gloss fronted units incorporating single drainer sink unit set into base cupboard, further range of cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over and having space/plumbing beneath for washing machine, space/point for cooker and fridge freezer, tiled surrounds and fitted extractor hood.INNER HALL
- With airing cupboard.BATHROOM
- Fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit over, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled surrounds, window to the rear.STORAGE
- 3.71m x 1.27m(12'2" x 4'1") With ladder access, skylight.PAVED COURTYARD
- To the rear is a good size paved courtyard enclosed with brick walling and with side pedestrian access gate.TENURE
- We are advised that the property is freehold but this has not been verified and confirmation will be forthcoming from the vendor's solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Mortgage Services
- We offer a no obligation mortgage service through Morland Potter Financial. Telephone our Office for further details.
Monks for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that:
These particulars provide a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
All descriptions, dimensions and distances are approximate, references to state and condition, relevant permissions for use and occupation and other details are provided in good faith and believed to be correct.
No person in the employment of Monks has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Electrics and other appliances mentioned in these particulars have not been tested by Monks. Therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order.