A spacious, part furnished, one bedroom home occupying a convenient location close to the town centre, ideally placed for all amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall with storage, kitchen with appliances, lounge with log burner and exposed ceiling beams, bedroom with ceiling beams and bathroom. – Spacious part furnished home
– Close to town centre
– Entrance hall with storage
– Kitchen with cooker, washing machine & fridge
– Lounge with log burner & exposed ceiling beams
– Bedroom with exposed ceiling beams
Wooden entrance door to:ENTRANCE HALL
- 2.5m x 3.9m(8'2" x 12'9") With understairs storage cupboard, electric heater, window to the side and staircase rising to first floor.KITCHEN
- 3.9m x 2.5m(12'9" x 8'2") With sink unit set into base cupboard, further cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over and splashbacks. Cooker, washing machine and fridge, window to the side. Steps leading to:LOUNGE
- 5.1m x 3.9m(16'8" x 12'9") With high ceiling and exposed ceiling beams, two windows, log burner. Door to:BEDROOM
- 3.2m x 3.2m(10'5" x 10'5") With electric heater, window, ceiling beams.BATHROOM
- With suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Radiator.
Rent £350.00 per calendar month
Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT (£166.67 plus VAT) payable once application has been accepted only.
Council Tax Band: A
Term: Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum period of 6 months
Measurements: All measurements are approximate
Services: We are advised that mains water and electric are available
Stipulations: No smokers, no pets, no DSS.
Viewings: Strictly by appointment with the letting agents on 01939 234368