PART OWN YOUR HOME – An excellent opportunity to purchase this brand new 3 bedroom end of Mews Home on this sought after development currently under construction by reputable builders Redrow Homes with completion expected November 2017. This price is for 25% share. Please contact us for details of 50% – Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
– Reception with Cloakroom
– Good sized Lounge
– Kitchen/Dining Room
– Three Bedrooms
– Enclosed Garden
– Allocated Parking
– Early Reservation recommended
Entrance Hall with radiator and useful under stairs storage cupboard.CLOAKROOM
- with low flush WC and wash hand basin, complimentary tiled surrounds.LOUNGE
- 4.41 x 3.51(14'5" x 11'6") having window overlooking the front, TV and telephone points, radiator.KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 4.58 x 3.3(15'0" x 10'9") The kitchen will be fitted with a range of contemporary units with complimentary tiled surrounds and oven, hob and extractor. Dining Area with french doors leading to Garden, radiator.
Staircase leads to FIRST FLOOR LANDING with airing cupboard.BEDROOM ONE
- 4.38 x 2.47(14'4" x 8'1") with window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator.BEDROOM TWO
- 4.66 x 2.4(15'3" x 7'10") with window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator.BEDROOM THREE
- 3.3 x 2.10(10'9" x 6'10") with window to the rear, radiator.BATHROOM
- 2.02 x 1.71(6'7" x 5'7") with suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC suite. Complimentary tiled surrounds, radiator.OUTSIDE
- Allocated parking and enclosed garden.NOTE
- We are advised the properties are Leasehold. The lease is a 99 year lease. Please be advised that any buyer will only be able to purchase up to 80% of the property – you cannot purchase the full 100%.
The monthly rental payment on the 25% share is £343.58. We would recommend this is verified during pre-contract enquiries.MORTGAGE SERVICES
- We offer a no obligation mortgage service through Morland Potter Financial. Telephone our office for further details.PHOTOGRAPH
- * Photograph is for illustration purpose only and to provide an example of the style build. This is not the plot available *
Important Notice - Monks for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that:
These particulars provide a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
All descriptions, dimensions and distances are approximate, references to state and condition, relevant permissions for use and occupation and other details are provided in good faith and believed to be correct.
No person in the employment of Monks has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Electrics and other appliances mentioned in these particulars have not been tested by Monks. Therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order.