An extremely spacious first floor one bedroom apartment conveniently situated for Wem town centre. Located within a character building dating back to 1800′s. The accommodation benefits comprises from entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom, communal parking, timber store, open outlooks to the front. – Spacious first floor apartment
– Gas central heating & double glazing
– Entrance hall
– Living room
– Fitted kitchen
– Double bedroom
– Communal parking
– Timber store
– Close to local amenities
The property occupies an enviable position in the heart of the popular and busy historic market town of Wem. Ideally pleased for all amenities including shops, supermarket, banks, church, town hall, restaurants and public houses along with the railway station with direct access to Crewe and London and easy access to the nearby county town of Shrewsbury.
The property is approached through communal entrance door with staircase leading to first floor landing. From this landing, decorative glass panel door leads to:L-SHAPED ENTRANCE HALL
- With entryphone, large built-in storage cupboard. Decorative glazed wooden door to:LIVING ROOM
- 4.26m x 3.91m(13'11" x 12'9") With wooden style flooring, radiator, exposed original cornice, two double glazed windows providing open outlook to the front. Large opening to:KITCHEN
- 4.26m x 1.83m(13'11" x 6'0") With range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks, space for appliances, radiator, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, double glazed window to the side.BEDROOM
- 4.19m x 3.88m(13'8" x 12'8") A particularly spacious room with high ceilings, radiator, original cornice, double glazed window to the side.BATHROOM
- 2.54m x 1.95m(8'3" x 6'4") Fitted with white suite including panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitting, wash basin, WC, double radiator, original cornice, double glazed window to the rear.OUTSIDE
- The property enjoys the benefit of residents parking and timber built garden store.TENURE
- We are advised that the property is leasehold. This has not been verified and would recommend this is verified with the vendor's solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.MORTGAGE SERVICES
- We offer a no obligation mortgage service through Morland Potter Financial. Telephone our Office for further details.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Monks for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that:
These particulars provide a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
All descriptions, dimensions and distances are approximate, references to state and condition, relevant permissions for use and occupation and other details are provided in good faith and believed to be correct.
No person in the employment of Monks has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Electrics and other appliances mentioned in these particulars have not been tested by Monks. Therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order.