A well presented one bedroom apartment situated close to the town centre and all local amenities including the railway station. The accommodation comprises of open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking space. – Well presented apartment
– Open plan lounge / kitchen / dining
– Town centre location
– Gas central heating
– Double glazing
– Allocated parking space
– Close to amenities
The property is approached via a tarmacadam driveway to allocated parking spaces and accessed via communal wooden and glazed door to entrance lobby leading to stairway with banister and hand rail to first floor landing and wooden door to the apartment.LOBBY
- Carpet to floor and ceiling light. Door to:BATHROOM
- Wooden framed sash window to side aspect, cream bathroom suite with shower over bath, complementary wall tiles, ceramic floor tiles, gas central heating radiator and ceiling light.
Steps from lobby lead down to:OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINING
- 4.93m x 4.67m narrowing to 2.06m(16'2" x 15'3" narrowing to 6'9") Lounge area with wooden framed window to side aspect, window blind, pendant ceiling light and television aerial point. Dining area with wooden framed double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, marble effect breakfast bar. Kitchen with wooden framed double glazed window to side aspect, wall and floor standing fitted units with roll top work surfaces, integral cooker, hob and extractor, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, ceiling spotlight, gas central heating boiler and vinyl to floor.BEDROOM
- 2.56m x 3.09m(8'4" x 10'1") Wooden framed window to side aspect, mirror fronted triple fitted wardrobes across one wall, carpet to floor, pendant ceiling light, gas central heating radiator, small enclosed meter cupboard.
Rent £350.00 per calendar month
Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT (£166.67 plus VAT) payable once application has been accepted only.
Council Tax Band: A
Term: Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum period of 6 months
Measurements: All measurements are approximate
Services: We are advised that mains water, gas and electric are available
Stipulations: No smokers, no DSS, no pets
Viewings: Strictly by appointment with the letting agents