(Plot 40) 25 Cartwright Close, The Furlongs, Shrewsbury, SY3 5AG
The Furlongs, Shrewsbury, SY3 5AG

40% Shared ownership £66,000
House - Terraced
2
1
Arrange a viewing
view on map

PART OWN YOUR HOME – An excellent opportunity to purchase this brand new 2 bedroom mid terrace Mews Home on this sought after development currently under construction by reputable local builders Shropshire Homes with completion expected in September 2017.
Offered for sale on the Shared Ownership Scheme which enables purchasers to start with owning 40% of the property and paying a monthly rental on the other 60%. We have been advised the monthly rental will be £226.88 and that the properties are leasehold with a monthly service charge of £10.97.
Part owning your home can be cheaper than renting and is an excellent way to step onto the property ladder. – Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
– Reception with Cloakroom
– Good sized Lounge/Dining Room
– Kitchen with oven and hob
– Two Double Bedrooms
– Bathroom
– Enclosed Garden
– Allocated Parking
– Early Reservation recommended

Entrance Hall with radiator.


NOTE - * Photograph is for illustration purpose only and to provide an example of the style build. This is not the plot available *


CLOAKROOM - with low flush WC and wash hand basin, complimentary tiled surrounds.


LOUNGE/DINING ROOM - having double opening French doors leading to rear garden, TV and telephone points, radiator.


KITCHEN - The kitchen will be fitted with a range of contemporary units with complimentary tiled surrounds and oven, hob and extractor.


Staircase leads to FIRST FLOOR LANDING


BEDROOM 1 - with window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator.


BEDROOM 2 - with window to the front, radiator.


BATHROOM - with suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC suite. Complimentary tiled surrounds, radiator. Airing cupboard


OUTSIDE - Allocated parking and enclosed garden.


NOTE - We are advised the properties are Leasehold with a monthly service charge of £10.97. The monthly rental payment on the 60% share is £226.88. We would recommend this is verified during pre-contract enquiries.


MORTGAGE SERVICES - We offer a no obligation mortgage service through Morland Potter Financial. Telephone our Office for further details.


Important Notice - Monks for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that:
These particulars provide a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
All descriptions, dimensions and distances are approximate, references to state and condition, relevant permissions for use and occupation and other details are provided in good faith and believed to be correct.
No person in the employment of Monks has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Electrics and other appliances mentioned in these particulars have not been tested by Monks. Therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order.