A charming, light and airy spacious one bedroom First Floor Apartment forming part of this period Town House. Situated in this popular and sought after location close to the Town Centre and Railway Station. Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, living room, double bedroom, fitted kitchen, bathroom. The property benefits from period Sash windows and gas central heating with communal gardens and allocated parking space. – Gas central heating
– Entrance hallway
– Lounge/dining room
– Well fitted kitchen
– Spacious bedroom
– Bathroom with shower unit
– Allocated parking
- With carpeted flooring, radiator and intercom telephone systemLIVING / DINING ROOM
- A lovely light and airy room with large sash window overlooking the town. Radiator, TV aerial point.KITCHEN
- Comprehensively fitted with range of units incorporating single drainer sink unit set into base cupboard Further range of cupboards and drawers with round edge worksurfaces over and having inset 4 ring hob unit with extractor hood over and oven beneath. Matching range of eye level wall units, fridge with freezer compartment. Sash window to side.BEDROOM
- With two sash window overlooking the side offering wonderful views of the town, radiator.BATHROOM
- Fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over, wash hand basin and low flush WC suiteOUTSIDE
- The property is approached over gravelled driveway with personal parking space. Communal gardens provided and maintained for the enjoyment of the occupants.
Rent £495.00 per calendar month
Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT (£166.67 plus VAT) payable once application has been accepted only.
Term: Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum period of 6 months
Measurements: All measurements are approximate
Services: We are advised that mains water, gas and electric are available
Stipulations: No smokers, no pets, no DSS.
Viewings: Strictly by appointment with the letting agents on 01743 361422