An extremely well presented and improved one bedroom ground floor apartment situated in this convenient and popular residential location of Shrewsbury. The accommodation briefly comprises: Communal entrance porch. Communal entrance hall. Reception hall. Attractive re-fitted kitchen/living room. Bedroom with built-in double wardrobe. Shower Room. Electric heating. Sealed unit double glazing. Communal gardens. Allocated parking space. No Upward Chain – Electric heating and Double Glazing
– Ground Floor Apartment
– Communal Entrance
– Re-Fitted Kitchen/Living Room
– Shower Room
– Communal Gardens
– Allocated Parking Space
– No Upward Chain
Communal entrance door to:Communal Entrance Porch
- With door to:Communal Hallway
- To the left is a private entrance door which leads to:Hallway
- Telephone point, airing cupboard with hot water tank cylinder, door to:Re-Fitted Kitchen/Living Room
- 4.72m x 3.62m(15'5" x 11'10") Comprising a range of re-fitted wall and base units with built-in cupboards and drawers, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, fitted worktops with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, sealed unit double glazed window to the side. The lounge area comprises electric fire, television aerial point, window to the front.
From the Hallway, door to:Bedroom
- 2.58m x 2.58m(8'5" x 8'5") Having built-in wardrobe, window to the front.
From the hallway, door toShower Room
- Having walk in shower cubicle and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, wall mounted heater, extractor fan.Outside
- There are communal gardens and allocated parking space.
Rent: £450 per calendar month
Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT (£166.67 plus VAT) payable once application has been accepted only.
Council Tax Band: A
Term: Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum period of 6 months
Measurements: All measurements are approximate
Services: We are advised that mains water, gas and electric are available
Stipulations: No smokers, no children, no DSS, no pets
Viewings: Strictly by appointment with the letting agents