An extremely well presented and improved one bedroom ground floor apartment situated in this convenient and popular residential location of Shrewsbury. This property would be an ideal purchase for a number of buyers including investment/first time and is offered for sale with no upward chain. The accommodation briefly comprises: Communal entrance porch. Communal entrance hall. Reception hall. Attractive re-fitted kitchen/living room. Bedroom with built-in double wardrobe. Shower Room. Electric heating. Sealed unit double glazing. Communal gardens. Allocated parking space. No Upward Chain – Electric heating and Double Glazing
– Ground Floor Apartment
– Communal Entrance
– Re-Fitted Kitchen/Living Room
– Shower Room
– Communal Gardens
– Allocated Parking Space
– No Upward Chain
Communal entrance door to:Communal Entrance Porch
- With door to:Communal Hallway
- To the left is a private entrance door which leads to:Hallway
- Telephone point, airing cupboard with hot water tank cylinder, door to:Re-Fitted Kitchen/Living Room
- 4.72m x 3.62m(15'5" x 11'10") Comprising a range of re-fitted wall and base units with built-in cupboards and drawers, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, fitted worktops with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, sealed unit double glazed window to the side. The lounge area comprises electric fire, television aerial point, window to the front.
From the Hallway, door to:Bedroom
- 2.58m x 2.58m(8'5" x 8'5") Having built-in wardrobe, window to the front.
From the hallway, door toShower Room
- Having walk in shower cubicle and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, wall mounted heater, extractor fan.Outside
- There are communal gardens and allocated parking space.MORTGAGE SERVICES
- We offer a no obligation mortgage service through Morland Potter Financial. Telephone our Office for further details.
Important Notice - Monks for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that:
These particulars provide a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
All descriptions, dimensions and distances are approximate, references to state and condition, relevant permissions for use and occupation and other details are provided in good faith and believed to be correct.
No person in the employment of Monks has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Electrics and other appliances mentioned in these particulars have not been tested by Monks. Therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order.