An well-presented, newly decorated one bedroom ground floor apartment situated in this convenient and popular residential location of Shrewsbury. This property would be an ideal purchase for a number of buyers including investment/first time and is offered for sale with no upward chain. The accommodation briefly comprises: Communal entrance porch. Communal entrance hall. Reception hall. Attractive fitted kitchen/living room. Bedroom with built-in double wardrobe. Wet Room. Electric heating. Double glazing. Communal gardens. Allocated parking space. No Upward Chain – Double Glazing and Electric Heating
Communal Entrance Porch
– Communal entrance hall
– Reception hall
– Fitted Kitchen/Living Room
– Bedroom with built-in double wardrobe
– Wet Room
– Communal gardens
– Allocated Parking
– No Upward Chain
- With door toCommunal Hallway
- To the left is a private entrance door which leads to:Reception Hall
- Telephone point, airing cupboard with hot water tank cylinder, door toRe-Fitted Kitchen/Living Room
- 3.06m x 2.26m(10'0" x 7'4") Comprising a range of fitted wall and base units with built-in cupboards and drawers, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, fitted worktops with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, sealed unit double glazed window to the side. The lounge area comprises electric heater, television aerial point, window to the front.Bedroom
- 4.72m x 3.59m(15'5" x 11'9") Having built-in wardrobe, electric heater, window to the front.Wetroom
- 1.55m x 1.99m(5'1" x 6'6") Having walk in shower area with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls, wall mounted heater.Outside
- There are communal gardens and allocated parking space.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is leasehold with 974 years remaining. Ground Maintenance of £242.92 is paid every 3 months to management company HLM. will be confirmed during pre-contract enquiries.Mortgage Services
- We offer a no obligation mortgage service through Morland Potter Financial. Telephone our Office for further details.
Important Notice - Monks for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that:
These particulars provide a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
All descriptions, dimensions and distances are approximate, references to state and condition, relevant permissions for use and occupation and other details are provided in good faith and believed to be correct.
No person in the employment of Monks has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Electrics and other appliances mentioned in these particulars have not been tested by Monks. Therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order.