A mature, two bedroom property in the heart of the popular market town of Wem. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge with study area, breakfast, two double bedrooms, bathroom with separate shower. The property also benefits from gas central heating. – Early viewing recommended
– Detached house
– Spacious lounge with study area
– Breakfast kitchen
– Two double bedrooms
– Bathroom with shower
– Gas central heating
– Close to local amenities
Wooden entrance door opening to ENTRANCE PORCH.CLOAKROOM
- With low flush WC and wash hand basin, window to the front.LOUNGE
- 6.53m reducing to 5.59m x 4.09m inc study area(21'5" reducing to 18'4" x 13'5" inc study area) Having double glazed windows to the front and side, feature Welsh slate chimney breast with fitted gas fire set onto hearth, useful understairs storage cupboard, gas central heating boiler, TV and telephone points, radiator.BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- 3.97m x 3.28m(13'0" x 10'9") Fitted with range of units incorporating double drainer sink unit with mixer tap set into base cupboard, further range of cupboards and drawers with round edge work surfaces over, space beneath for washing machine and slot-in cooker. Deep tiled splashbacks, matching range of eye level wall units, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window to the side, radiator.
From the lounge, staircase leads to FIRST FLOOR LANDING with radiator and storage cupboard with shelving.BEDROOM ONE
- 4.14m x 3.46m(13'6" x 11'4") Having double glazed window to the front, range of fitted wardrobes including two double with hanging rail, shelving and storage over with central dressing table area, radiator.BEDROOM TWO
- 4.01m x 3.30m(13'1" x 10'9") With double glazed window to the side, radiator.BATHROOM
- 2.54m x 2.08m(8'3" x 6'9") Fitted with suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, panelled bath with grab handles, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Extensive tiled surrounds, radiator, airing cupboard enclosing hot water cylinder and slatted shelving.
Rent: £400.00 (excluding Council Tax & Services)
Tenancy Agreement Fee: £200 inc vat
Term: Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum period of 6 months.
Measurements: All measurements are approximate.
Services: We are advised that mains water, gas, electric are available.
Stipulations: No smokers, no housing benefit.
Viewings : Strictly by appointment with the letting agents