41 Benbow Quay, Shrewsbury, SY1 2DL
Shrewsbury, SY1 2DL

25% Shared Ownership £19,995
Apartment
1
1
Arrange a viewing
view on map

Extremely well presented and attractively designed purpose built first floor apartment available on a 25% share located in a popular development a short walk from the town centre and railway station. This property would be an ideal purchase for first time buyers with internal inspection being highly recommended for the property to be fully appreciated. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Communal entrance hall with intercom system. Entrance hall. Open Plan Attractive Lounge/ Dining Room/ Fitted Kitchen. Spacious bedroom. Modern bathroom. Double glazing. Electric heating. Allocated parking space. Communal bin store. Communal gardens. – Double Glazing and Electric Heating
– Secure entry phone system
– Reception Hall
– Spacious Lounge/ Dining Room/ Fitted Kitchen
– Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe
– Bathroom
– Private parking space
– landscaped communal grounds
– popular development a short walk from the town centre

Secure entry phone system to:

Communal Hallway with staircase rising to 1st floor

Door to:


Spacious Hall - Entry phone system, electric heater, storage cupboard with shelving.


Open Plan Spacious Living/Dining Room/ Kitchen - 5.82m x 4.88m(19'1" x 16'0") Telephone point and TV aerial socket, electric heater, wall lights, double glazed double windows to front.

Fitted Kitchen with a range of base units with working surfaces over and up stands, single drainer sink unit and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel built in oven with electric hob, space for fridge and plumbing connections for washing machine, matching eye level units, vinyl floor covering.


Bedroom - 2.82m x 4.33m narrowing to 3.55m(9'3" x 14'2" narrowing to 11'7") Double glazed window to rear. Fitted double wardrobe with sliding mirror doors and electric heater.


Bathroom - Comprising panelled bath with shower over and side screen, tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC set into vanity unit with storage, tiled splashback, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.


Outside - There is a private parking space. There are attractively landscaped communal grounds.


Shared Ownership - The property share currently being sold is at 25% of the total value in conjunction with Stonewater Homes who will be entitled to a rent for the remaining 75% share which we understand the monthly rental to be £247.58


Tenure - We are advised the property is Leasehold and subject to an Service Charge of approximately £91.23 (including ground rent) We would recommend this is clarified during pre-contract enquiries.


MORTGAGE SERVICES - We offer a no obligation mortgage service through Morland Potter Financial. Telephone our Office for further details.


PLEASE NOTE: - A EMPLOYEE OF MONKS IS CONNECTED TO THE OWNER OF THIS PROPERTY.


IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Monks for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that:
These particulars provide a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
All descriptions, dimensions and distances are approximate, references to state and condition, relevant permissions for use and occupation and other details are provided in good faith and believed to be correct.
No person in the employment of Monks has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Electrics and other appliances mentioned in these particulars have not been tested by Monks. Therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order.