A spacious and contemporary two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in a courtyard location in the heart of Wem. The accommodation briefly comprises of open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with, two bedrooms, bathroom with shower. Two allocated parking spaces. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. – Gas central heating and double glazing.
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
– Modern fitted kitchen
– Master bedroom
– Bedroom 2/Study
– Two allocated parking spaces
The apartment is approached over enclosed gravel forecourt and paved path to front door:
Wooden glazed door with glass panels to each side leading to:Open plan living / dining / kitchen area
- A lovely light and airy room with wooden flooring, radiator, television aerial point, telephone point. Modern fitted kitchen with range of high gloss cream base units with wooden effect worksurfaces over, built in electric oven, gas hob and extractor over, tiled splashbacks and full height to cooker area, matching range of eye level units to include housing for combi boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, inset stainless steel sink unitMaster bedroom
- With carpeted flooring, radiator, window to frontBathroom
- With tiled flooring, white suite to include pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, bath with direct mixer shower above. Walls partly tiled.Bedroom 2 / Study
- With wooden flooring, windows to side and front aspect, radiator
Allocated parking for two cars.
Rent: £450.00 per calendar month
Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT (£166.67 plus VAT) payable once application has been accepted only.
Council Tax Band: A
Term: Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum period of 6 months
Measurements: All measurements are approximate
Services: We are advised that mains water, gas and electric are available
Stipulations: No smokers, no DSS, no pets
Viewings: Strictly by appointment with the letting agents