A fabulous one bedroom third floor apartment offering deceptively spacious accommodation which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Set in this prominent gated landmark, formerly the Brewery, situated on the edge of the busy and popular North Shropshire market town of Wem alongside the River Roden and with delightful communal gardens. – Top floor 1 bedroom apartment
– Retaining original character and exposed beamrs
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Kitchen with integrated appliances
– Double bedroom
– Bathroom with shower over bath
– Secure intercom entrance
– Communal Gardens
- With carpeted flooring and exposed beamsHallway
- With carpeted flooring, exposed beams, built in storage cupboard housing boilerOpen plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
- Living / Dining area
With carpeted flooring, French doors to Juliette balcony, skylight and two windows to side aspect, television aerial point, telephone point.
Tiled effect flooring, fitted with range of Maple effect base units with black speckled worksurfaces over continuing to splash back, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Built in electric oven with ceramic hob and extractor over. Matching range of wall units. Radiator.Bathroom
- With tile effect flooring, fitted with white suite to include low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, complimentary tiling to walls. Shaver point and radiator.Bedroom
- With carpeted flooring, window to front and skylight, exposed beams and radiator.
Rent: £475.00 per calendar month
Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT (£166.67 plus VAT) payable once application has been accepted only.
Term: Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum period of 6 months
Measurements: All measurements are approximate
Services: We are advised that mains water, gas and electric are available
Stipulations: No smokers, no pets
Viewings: Strictly by appointment with the letting agents