A rare opportunity to purchase this spacious three bedroom semi detached house available on a 50% share located a short walk from the high street and railway station. This property would be an ideal purchase for first time buyers. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance hall. Lounge/ Dining Room. Fitted Kitchen Dining Room. Three Bedrooms. Family bathroom. Double glazing. Gas Central heating. Two allocated parking spaces. Enclosed Rear Garden. Offered for sale with no upward chain. – Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
– Reception Hall
– Three Bedrooms
– Family Bathroom
– Enclosed Rear Garden
– Two Allocated Parking Spaces
– 50% Shared Ownership
– No Upward Chain
Wooden entrance door to;RECEPTION HALL
- with radiator and two storage cupboards.KITCHEN DINING ROOM
- 4.33m x 2.80m(14'2" x 9'2") Fitted with range of units incorporating single drainer sink unit set into base cupboard. Further range of matching base units comprising cupboards and drawers with worksurfaces over and having space for cooker and fridge, further space and plumbing for washing machine. Matching range of eye level wall units, tiled surround, window overlooking the front. Ample space for dining table. Radiator.LOUNGE
- 4.75m x 3.28m(15'7" x 10'9") With sliding patio doors to rear garden and radiator.
Stairs rise from Reception Hall to FIRST FLOOR LANDING with access to loft space and airing cupboard.BEDROOM ONE
- 4.07m x 2.57m(13'4" x 8'5") With two double glazed windows to front, radiator and storage cupboardBEDROOM TWO
- 2.71m x 1.92m(8'10" x 6'3") With double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard and radiator.BEDROOM THREE
- 2.74m x 2.74m(8'11" x 8'11") With double glazed window to rear and radiator.BATHROOM
- 1.85m x 1.66m(6'0" x 5'5") Fitted with paneled bath, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled surround, radiator and vinyl floor covering.OUTSIDE
- The property benefits from 2 allocated car parking spaces to the rear. The REAR GARDEN is designed for easy maintenance with paved sun terrace and graveled areas. The garden is enclosed with fencing and benefits from side and rear access.TENURE
- We are advised the properties will be sold with as a Leasehold. There are 79 years remaining on the lease. We have been advised the Rent is £213.08 per month and the Service Charge is £34.75 pewr month which includes Buildings Insurance. Totalling £ 247.83. Ground Rents will be confirmed during pre-contract enquiries.MORTGAGE SERVICES
- We offer a no obligation mortgage service through Morland Potter Financial. Telephone our Office for further details.
Important Notice - Monks for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that:
These particulars provide a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
All descriptions, dimensions and distances are approximate, references to state and condition, relevant permissions for use and occupation and other details are provided in good faith and believed to be correct.
No person in the employment of Monks has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Electrics and other appliances mentioned in these particulars have not been tested by Monks. Therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order.