This recently built two bedroom Ground Floor Apartment offers spacious accommodation. Viewing is highly recommended. – Double Glazing and Heating
– Open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
– Two Double Bedrooms
– Allocated Parking
– Viewing Recommended
Entrance door opens to Reception Hall with personal entrance door opening toOPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN
- 6.32m x 4.73m max(20'8" x 15'6" max) with window to the front, TV and telephone points, wall mounted heater. Kitchen area fitted with modern range of units incorporating single drainer sink unit set into base cupboard, further range of cupboards and drawers with round edge worksurfaces over and having inset 4 ring hob unit with oven and grill beneath and extractor hood over, washer dryer and space for fridge freezer. Tiled surrounds and matching range of eye level wall units.
INNER HALL off which leadBEDROOM 1
- 2.92m x 2.95m(9'6" x 9'8") having window to the rear, wall mounted heater.BEDROOM 2
- 2.91m x 2.92m(9'6" x 9'6") again with window to the rear, wall mounted heater.BATHROOM
- with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and low flush WC suite. Complimentary tiled surrounds, extractor fan.OUTSIDE
- Allocated parking space.
Rent: £525.00 per calendar month
Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT (£166.67 plus VAT) payable once application has been accepted only.
Council Tax Band: B
Term: Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum period of 6 months
Measurements: All measurements are approximate
Services: We are advised that mains water, gas and electric are available
Stipulations: No smokers, no DSS
Viewings: Strictly by appointment with the letting agents