The property is a well maintained one bedroom house. Having been updated over recent years to include sealed unit double glazing, gas central heating and refitted shower room the property benefits from a private enclosed rear garden and two allocated parking spaces. – Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
– Lounge/Dining Room
– First Floor Galleried Bedroom
– Refitted Shower Room
– Two allocated Parking Spaces
– Enclosed Rear Garden
– Viewing Highly Recommended
Sealed unit double glazed entrance door opening toLOUNGE
- 3.35m x 2.87m(11'91 x 9'05) having sealed unit double glazed bay window overlooking the front with deep display sill, TV aerial point, radiator and electric fire.DINING AREA
- 2.74m x 1.83m(9'21 x 6'58) having sealed unit double glazed sliding patio doors opening onto rear garden, useful deep understairs storage cupboard.KITCHEN
- fitted with range of units incorporating single drainer sink unit set into base cupboard. Further range of cupboards and drawers with round edge worksurfaces over and space beneath for washing machine and fridge freezer, space and cooker. Tiled surrounds and matching range of eye level wall units, window overlooking the rear garden.
Staircase to FIRST FLOORGALLERIED BEDROOM
- 3.84m x 2.13m(12'07 x 7'58) with two velux roof lights, radiator. Cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, hanging rail and shelving.SHOWER ROOM
- recently refitted with white suite comprising shower cubicle with direct mixer shower unit, glazed doors, wash hand basin and low flush WC suite. Radiator, window to the rear.OUTSIDE
- To the front of the property is a gravelled forecourt area. THE REAR GARDEN is paved for ease of maintenance and enclosed with wooden fencing and mature hedging providing a good level of privacy.
Rent £425.00 per calendar month
Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT (£166.67 plus VAT) payable once application has been accepted only.
Council Tax Band: A
rm: Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum period of 6 months
Measurements: All measurements are approximate
Services: We are advised that mains water and electric are available
Stipulations: No pets, no smokers.
Viewings: Strictly by appointment with the letting agents on 01743 361422