A recently refurbished, deceptively spacious, one bedroom ground floor apartment which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Occupying an enviable position on the edge of the market town close to all amenities. The accommodation comprises reception hall with study area, good size lounge, fitted breakfast kitchen, large double bedroom, shower room, allocated parking and communal gardens. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Viewing recommended. – Recently refurbished ground floor apartment
– Gas central heating & double glazing
– Reception hall with study area
– Good size lounge
– Fitted breakfast kitchen
– Large double bedroom
– Refitted shower room
– Allocated parking space
– Communal gardens
The property occupies an enviable position on the edge of the busy and popular North Shropshire market town of Wem. Ideally placed for access to all amenities including shops, banks, supermarket, doctors, bus service and railway station.
This deceptively spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment has just undergone modernisation and refurbishment. With spacious and airy accommodation including a large lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, double bedroom and shower room, viewing is highly recommended.
Wooden and glazed entrance door with covered entrance and outside storage. Opening to:RECEPTION HALL
- With double built in cloaks/storage cupboard, study area and radiator.LOUNGE
- 4.32m x 3.53m(14'2 x 11'7) Wth window overlooking the front, wooden fire surround housing coal effect electric fire, TV and telephone points, radiator.BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- 3.43m x 2.74m(11'3 x 9'0) Attractively refitted with cream high gloss units incorporating single drainer sink unit set into base cupboard, further range of cupboards and drawers with round edge work surfaces over and having inset four-ring hob unit with extractor hood over and oven and grill beneath. Space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge, deep tiled surrounds, matching range of eye level wall units, pantry cupboard with shelving, radiator, window and door to garden.BEDROOM
- 3.73m x 3.25m(12'3 x 10'8) A large double room with window to the rear, double wardrobe, radiator.SHOWER ROOM
- 2.64m x 1.68m(8'8 x 5'6) Newly fitted large double width shower cubicle with direct mixer shower unit, wash hand basin and WC suite set into vanity units. Storage cupboard, radiator, window to the fore.OUTSIDE
- The property occupies a pleasant courtyard location and has allocated parking. To the rear is a good size communal garden area and personal garden store.TENURE
- We are advised the property is leasehold subject to a 125 year lease from 2005 with annual ground rent and service charge of £296.83. We would recommend this is verified with solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.
Rent: £475.00 per calendar month
Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT (£166.67 plus VAT) payable once application has been accepted only.
Council Tax Band: A
Term: Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum period of 6 months
Measurements: All measurements are approximate
Services: We are advised that mains water, gas and electric are available
Stipulations: No smokers, no DSS
Viewings: Strictly by appointment with the letting agents